Terms and Conditions for Cryptocurrency Lending Services:
- Loan Amount: The loan amount will be determined by the client, subject to our maximum limits, and will be provided in cryptocurrency.
- Repayment Terms: The repayment term for each loan will be at least one month, but may be extended depending on the client’s needs and repayment history.
- Interest Rates: Interest rates will be determined based on the amount of the loan, repayment term, and client’s creditworthiness.
- Upfront Payment: A 15% upfront payment of the requested loan amount is required from the client before the loan is disbursed.
- Payment Schedule: Payments will be made in cryptocurrency or via PayPal, and the schedule will be agreed upon whenever you need the loan.
- Late Payments: Eventually, if late payments occur, an additional fee of 2% will be added daily to the amount owed.
- Collateral: The initial 15% will be the Collateral for securing your loan. And you can go for a higher plan if the loan is paid back on time.
- Boost Up: If the previous crypto loan is paid on time, the user will be granted a higher loan plan with an upfront payment of only 10% instead of the initial price of 15%.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
By applying for our cryptocurrency lending services, users must agree to these terms and conditions in order to get the loan.