One of my favorite times of the year begins, the beginning of the season of the Fashion Weeks of the autumn-winter 2023/2024 season. And what better way to kick off than with Haute Couture shows.
A total of 30 firms meet this week on the catwalks of the French capital to show their new Haute Couture creations.
But before proceeding to find out what the fashion agenda for the next few days is, a brief review of what Haute Couture means and the requirements that a firm must meet to be classified in this category.
- Each of the fashion houses must present a total of 30 complete looks for this occasion.
- These designs must be made entirely by hand.
- Each of these elaborations take to carry out, nothing more and nothing less than, between 100 and 1000 hours.
- The elaboration of a piece must be carried out, throughout the process, by the same couturier.
- All the pieces have only three copies, one for the show, another for the client and a third to be kept in the collection of the fashion house.
- The firm must have at least one atelier in Paris.
In this way, it can be determined that the 30 firms participating in this Fashion Week are within the Haute Couture category.
Haute Couture Fashion Week 2023 Calendar
Monday, January 23, 2023:
|11:00 a.m.||Christophe Josse|
|12:00 p.m.||iris van herpen|
|1:00 p.m.||Georges Hobeika|
|2:30 p.m.||Christian Dior|
|4:30 p.m.||Rahul Mishra|
|6:00 p.m.||Maison Rabih Kayrouz|
|7:30 p.m.||Giambattista Valli|
Tuesday, January 24, 2023:
|1:30 p.m.||Alexis Mabille|
|2:30 p.m.||Stephane Rolland|
|3:30 p.m.||Julien Fournie|
|4:30 p.m.||Alexandre Vauthier|
|6:00 p.m.||Rvdk Ronald Van Der Kemp|
|7:00 p.m.||Giorgio Armani Prive|
Wednesday, January 25, 2023:
|10:00 a.m.||Yuima Nakazato|
|11:00 a.m.||Frank Sorbier|
|12:30 p.m.||elie saab|
|2:30 p.m.||julie de libran|
|4:00 p.m.||Victor & Rolf|
|5:00 p.m.||Zuhair Murad|
|6:30 p.m.||Jean Paul Gaultier|
Thursday, January 26, 2023:
|11:00 a.m.||Imane Ayissi|
|12:30 p.m.||Joanna Martin|
|2:30 p.m.||Fendi Couture|
|4:00 p.m.||Gaurav Gupta|
|5:00 p.m.||House Sara Chraibi|
|6:00 p.m.||robert wun|
Do you want as much as I do to enjoy these parades and the street style of the events?